Institutions have two options for accessing the journals in The JAMA Network—site license or print only subscription
A site license provides the widest possible access, offering your users seamless access when logged in to your institution’s network—either at work or remotely. Site licenses:
- Include perpetual access to licensed content, deeply discounted print copies
- Allow simultaneous, seamless access to leading medical information
- Provide customized solutions for multi-site organizations, consortia, national health systems, membership organizations, multinational corporations, and other non-standard organizations
- Allow institutions to register an unlimited number of IP addresses
- Are ideal for universities, hospitals of all sizes, research institutes, corporations, law firms, public libraries, not-for-profits, or any organization with numerous individuals who require access to leading health research, clinical information, and medical news.
- Include COUNTER 3 compliant usage statistics
- Support access via Athens and Shibboleth
To learn more about our site license tiered pricing, download our 2013 institutional pricing brochure (PDF)
Print Only Subscription
Your institution can order Print Only subscriptions to any title in The JAMA Network—JAMA and the nine JAMA specialty journals—and American Medical News. Single concurrency online access is not available.
Legacy Print Plus Limited Access Subscriptions
This access option is no longer available. Current Print Plus Limited Access subscriptions will be honored through February 2013. Any institution that has purchased a multi-year Print Plus Limited Access subscription that extends beyond this date can convert to a site license or be given a refund.