Required information for site license quotes and orders
- Name and full address of the institution
- Site administrator name and contact
- Type of institution, e.g., hospital, academic, research, corporate, etc.
- AMA tier if applicable (please see p. 3-4 for tier descriptions)
- Type and number of relevant users
- Number of sites, if multiple
- IP ranges, if possible
- New site license or renewal?
- Package (e.g., JAMA + 6) and specific titles requested (e.g., JAMA, JAMA Ophthalmology, etc.)
- Anticipated start date
Site Licenses: Payment for orders in the Americas must be made in US$ drawn on a USA bank. All payments for site licenses must be made in US$. Checks and money orders should be made payable to the American Medical Association.
Print Only: Payment for Print Only orders in all other countries must be made either in
British Pounds Sterling £ drawn on a UK bank or in Euros drawn on a European bank.
Checks should be made payable to the American Medical Association. Visa, Mastercard,
and American Express are accepted for all orders. Payment must be included at the time
New Print Only Orders
Prepayment is required. All new subscriptions will be entered starting with the next
available issue unless otherwise requested. Orders received with less than full payment
will be prorated.
Print Only Renewal Orders
Prepayment is required. A renewal order will be backstarted to the previous expire date
within 12 months as long as issues are in stock. After 12 months, or if issues are not
available, subscriptions will start with the next available issue just as a new order. All
Previous Print Plus Limited Access subscriptions will be renewed as Print Only.
The Print Plus Limited Access option is no longer available.
Applicable taxes for Washington DC, Iowa, Canada (GST), and Europe (VAT) must
Missing Issue Claims
All missing issue claims will be honored subject to availability free of charge according to
the following guidelines:
- Claims for all subscription orders must be filed within 3 months of the issue date
- Claims filed after these periods but within the calendar year must be prepaid at the single issue rate
Journal Claim Information
When submitting a missing issue claim, please include:
- Year of publication, volume and issue
- Complete ship-to address
- Subscription number found on delivery label
- Agency reference number
- Complete payment information (i.e. method, date, and amount remitted)
- Nature of claim (i.e. missing issue or receipt of damaged issue)