This article is only available in the PDF format. Download the PDF to view the article, as well as its associated figures and tables.
(Physicians will confer a favor by sending for this department items of news of more or less general interest: such as relate to society activities, new hospitals, education, public health, etc.)
—The Montgomery Memorial Hospital, erected by the Methodist Church at Montgomery, has been completed and equipment is being installed. The city, it is reported, will erect an additional building on the hospital grounds to be known as the Children's Pavilion.
—The Maricopa County Medical Society, Phoenix, Dec. 13, 1924, acted as host to the ladies' auxiliary at a dinner at the Arizona Club, and then held its annual business meeting, at which Dr. George M. Brockway was elected president; Dr. Harry J. Felch, vice president, and Dr. Reginald H. J. Stroud, secretary-treasurer.
—Dr. Joseph P. Runyan became superintendent of the Baptist State Hospital Clinic, Little Rock, January 1.
Medical News. JAMA. 1925;84(1):42-49. doi:10.1001/jama.1925.02660270046020