[Skip to Content]
[Skip to Content Landing]
Article
April 10, 1954

COUNCIL ON PHARMACY AND CHEMISTRY

JAMA. 1954;154(15):1274-1277. doi:10.1001/jama.1954.02940490038010

From the Medical Service of the Francis Delafield Hospital, New York (Drs. Gellhorn and Holland); Division of Neoplastic Diseases, Montefiore Hospital, New York (Drs. Herrmann, Moss, and Smelin); Staff Member, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Md. (Dr. Holland).

This work was supported in part by an institutional grant of the American Cancer Society to the College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York.

The Foundation Laboratories supplied the stanolone (Neodrol) used in this study.

First Page Preview View Large
First page PDF preview
First page PDF preview
×