March 12, 1910

Medical News

JAMA. 1910;LIV(11):880-887. doi:10.1001/jama.1910.02550370050009

This article is only available in the PDF format. Download the PDF to view the article, as well as its associated figures and tables.



Only One Physician in County.  —It is asserted by the San Francisco Call that there is only one physician in Trinity county, and that it recently became necessary to import a physician from another county to make up the commission required to pass on a case of insanity.

Hospital News.  —The supervisors of Contra Costa county have accepted plans for the new county hospital to be erected in Martinez. The building will have a frontage of 118 feet, will be 68 feet deep, two stories and a basement in height, and will include accomodation for 36 ward patients and a number of private patients.—Dr. S. P. Purlenky, Fort Bragg, has purchased the Fort Bragg Hospital from Dr. Birney A. Lendrum.—Contracts are about to be let for the construction of a cement fireproof building for the St. Caroline Sanitarium Association at Redding, to cost $2,000.

Personal.  —Dr. Jonas

First Page Preview View Large
First page PDF preview
First page PDF preview