[Skip to Content]
[Skip to Content Landing]
Article
August 3, 1912

Medical News

JAMA. 1912;LIX(5):377-383. doi:10.1001/jama.1912.04270080059023

This article is only available in the PDF format. Download the PDF to view the article, as well as its associated figures and tables.

Abstract

ILLINOIS 

Dunning Needs New Dormitory.  —The State Board of Administration, on July 25, directed that no more patients be sent to the Chicago State Hospital, Dunning, until the new dormitory is completed. The present number of inmates at the hospital exceeds 3,200.

County Society Incorporates.  —The Adams County Branch of the Illinois State Medical Association, Quincy, has been incorporated by Drs. L. H. A. Nickerson, J. H. Rice, O. F. Sullivan, J. E. Miller and C. A. Webb, the objects stated being "to promote public health and for social and scientific purposes."

Hospital News.  —It is proposed to convert the old Clifton House, Freeport, into a municipal hospital, one portion of the building being used as a private sanatorium.—An emergency hospital has been completed by Deere & Company, Moline, at a cost of more than $1,000. First aid quarters have also been installed in the plants of the Moline Wagon

First Page Preview View Large
First page PDF preview
First page PDF preview
×