This article is only available in the PDF format. Download the PDF to view the article, as well as its associated figures and tables.
San Francisco, April 26, 1894.
To the Editor:
—The American Medical Association will meet in San Francisco June 5 to 8. During the meeting the members will be cordially invited to visit the following institutions:City and County Hospital, Potrero Avenue and 22d Street, contains 450 beds. Superintendent, F. H. Titus; visiting surgeons, R. A. McLean, C. N. Ellinwood and G. F. Shiels; visiting physicians, W. W. Kerr and J. O. Hirschfelder; oculists and aurists, W. E. Hopkins and Geo. Merritt; visiting gynecologists, H. Kreutzmann and C. A. von Hoffmann.St. Mary's Hospital, First and Bryant Streets, is conducted by the Sisters of Mercy. Visiting surgeon, A. T. Leonard; gynecologist, Luke Robinson; physicians, W. S. Thorne and M. J. Fottrell; oculists, G. H. Powers and W. E. Hopkins.German Hospital, 14th and Noe Streets, contains 200 beds. Visiting surgeon, J. F. Morse; ophthalmologist, A. Barkan; gynecologist, H. Kreutzmann; physician,
Lane LC. Medical Institutions of San Francisco.. JAMA. 1894;XXII(18):682. doi:10.1001/jama.1894.02420970036014