[Skip to Content]
[Skip to Content Landing]
Article
February 3, 1912

Home for Widows and Orphans of Physicians

JAMA. 1912;LVIII(5):363. doi:10.1001/jama.1912.04260020047021

This article is only available in the PDF format. Download the PDF to view the article, as well as its associated figures and tables.

Abstract

To the Editor:  —About two years ago some of us instituted a movement for the founding of a home for widows and orphans of physicians. Since that time we have worked steadily but quietly for the raising of funds and now, sooner than many thought possible, we have seen the realization of our hopes and wishes by the purchase in fee of a large and handsome building at 1615 Bolton Street in this city. The house is a three-and-a-half-story brick mansion with a frontage of 20 feet and depth of lot 132 feet. It is in the choicest residence section, off the lines of street cars yet easily accessible to several of them. There is a wide alley in the rear and the surroundings are exceptionally good. There is a tiled vestibule, and a handsome staircase extends from the wide hall to the third floor. There is a fine suite

First Page Preview View Large
First page PDF preview
First page PDF preview
×