This article is only available in the PDF format. Download the PDF to view the article, as well as its associated figures and tables.
—The San Francisco Polyclinic, formerly located on Ellis Street, was reopened at 443 Filmore Street, September 11.
Exclude Trachoma Immigrants.
—The quarantine officer at San Francisco has refused landing to 48 persons suffering with trachoma, 27 of whom were Japanese and 15 Hindus, who arrived on the Siberia, September 12.
New College Building.
—The College of Physicians and Surgeons, San Francisco, has let the contract for the erection of a one-story frame building, as a temporary building for its uses, along the northwestern line of Fourteenth Street and Woodward Avenue, for $19,722.
—Dr. Coyle J. Tracy, Pasadena, has been appointed a member of the insanity commission in Los Angeles County. —Dr. and Mrs. John J. Tully, Stockton, have returned after an extended tour of Europe.—Dr. Redmond W. Payne, San Francisco, left for New York, September 8, en route for Europe.
The Dead in the San Francisco
Medical News. JAMA. 1906;XLVII(12):944-948. doi:10.1001/jama.1906.02520120040011