This article is only available in the PDF format. Download the PDF to view the article, as well as its associated figures and tables.
[To give the minutes in this issue, the amount of space given to news, editorials and other departments is reduced.]
—With elaborate ceremony the addition to St. Francis Hospital, Freeport, erected at a cost of $47,000, was dedicated by Archbishop Quigley, June 8.
—Dr. Richard D. Dugan has been appointed president of the Illiopolis board of health.—Dr. Lucian L. Leeds entered on his fiftieth year of practice in Lincoln, June 4.
Hospital Staffs Named.
—The following are announced as the consulting and general staffs of the Rockford Hospital: Consulting staff—Drs. William H. Fitch, Albert S. Green, Walter B. Helm, Frank H. Kimball, Daniel Lichty, and Henry Richings; general staff—Drs. Robert C. Bourland, Frederick W. Calkins, Sanford R. Catlin, Robert E. Coy, Thomas R. Culhane, Arthur F. Comings, William R. Fringer, J. Henry Frost, Roscoe G. W. Kinder and George L. Winn.
Dr. Davis Ill.
Medical News.. JAMA. 1904;XLII(25):1629-1631. doi:10.1001/jama.1904.02490700029011