This article is only available in the PDF format. Download the PDF to view the article, as well as its associated figures and tables.
—Watson Infirmary, Decatur, has been opened by Drs. W. H. Watson and Joseph Greer.—At a meeting of Anniston physicians December 1, the Anniston Hospital Association was formed with Dr. A. N. Steele as president and Dr. T. J. Brothers, secretary. The company has rented a building on Marvin Hill for temporary use. The institution will be opened to receive patients this month.
Medical Staff for Y. M. C. A.
—The physical department of the Mobile Young Men's Christian Association has secured agreements from the following eleven physicians of Mobile to serve as members of the staff and to deliver from time to time, during the winter, lectures on matters pertaining to health: Drs. P. O. Chaudron, P. J. Howard, C. A. Mohr, T. H. Frazer, R. C. Jones, W. C. Cordon, A. E. Maumenee, A. W. Metcalf, F. M. Inge, S. F. Hale and M. T. Ganes.
Medical News. JAMA. 1912;LIX(25):2265-2271. doi:10.1001/jama.1912.04270140069030