This article is only available in the PDF format. Download the PDF to view the article, as well as its associated figures and tables.
SAMUEL S. FELS FUNDS MEDICAL RESEARCH LABORATORY BECOMES ASSOCIATED WITH TEMPLE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
An association of the Samuel S. Fels Funds Medical Research Laboratory with the Temple University School of Medicine for research in gastroenterology and internal medicine has been consummated. The Fels Research Laboratory will henceforth be known as the Fels Research Institute of Temple University School of Medicine and will be located in the medical school laboratory building at Broad and Ontario Streets. According to the agreement approved by the representatives of the agencies, the Samuel S. Fels Fund will furnish the laboratory equipment and will finance the research program covering the salaries of members of the staff and the Institute's operating expenses. The Management Committee of the Institute will consist of an equal number of members appointed by the cooperating groups. Members from the Temple University will include: Dr. Robert L. Johnson, President of the
News and Comment. Arch Intern Med (Chic). 1946;78(1):123-124. doi:10.1001/archinte.1946.00220010133009