[Skip to Content]
[Skip to Content Landing]
Article
July 1964

MYOPIA FOUNDATION AND MYOPIA RESEARCH FOUNDATION

Author Affiliations

Executive Vice-President Myopia Research Foundation, Inc. 415 Lexington Ave New York 10017

Arch Ophthalmol. 1964;72(1):148-149. doi:10.1001/archopht.1964.00970020148031

This article is only available in the PDF format. Download the PDF to view the article, as well as its associated figures and tables.

Abstract

Two Foundations have recently been organized with such similar names that theArchivessolicited the following letter of clarification:

To the Editor:  Thank you very much for the opportunity of removing the confusion which has arisen as a result of the recent announcement (Nov-Dec, 1963, issue of Pennsylvania Optometrist and The Secretary's News-Letter, National Committee for Research in Ophthalmology and Blindness, vol 7, No. 1, March 1, 1964) of a "Myopia Foundation" launched by the Vision Conservation Institute in connection with the Optometric Center of New York. The Myopia Research Foundation, Inc., 415 Lexington Ave, New York 10017, has no connection whatsoever with that Myopia Foundation, nor any other which may arise with the same name. The above-mentioned release noted that the public would be approached for funds. We in the Myopia Research Foundation, Inc., are using no professional fund raisers or promoters. No money is being spent

First Page Preview View Large
First page PDF preview
First page PDF preview
×