This article is only available in the PDF format. Download the PDF to view the article, as well as its associated figures and tables.
Children's Hospital Research Foundation.—Announcement is made by Dr. A. Graeme Mitchell, director of the Children's Hospital Research Foundation, Cincinnati, and Dr. Glenn E. Cullen, director of laboratories, that on authorization of the board of trustees a scientific advisory council has been appointed. This consists of Dr. O. T. Avery, member of the Hospital of the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research; Dr. Ernest Goodpasture, professor of pathology, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine; Dr. A. Baird Hastings, professor of biological chemistry, Harvard University Medical School, and Dr. A. N. Richards, professor of pharmacology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. The second meeting of this Council was held in Cincinnati on Sept. 28 and 29, 1938.The Children's Hospital Research Foundation was created in 1929 through the generosity of Mr. William Cooper Proctor. Its facilities include its own laboratory building and affiliations with the Children's Hospital of Cincinnati, the pediatric department
News and Comment. Am J Dis Child. 1938;56(5):1113. doi:10.1001/archpedi.1938.01980170159020