January 1955


AMA Arch Surg. 1955;70(1):1. doi:10.1001/archsurg.1955.01270070003001

This article is only available in the PDF format. Download the PDF to view the article, as well as its associated figures and tables.


THE MEMBERS of the Editorial Board hope that you will like the changes that have been made in the A. M. A. Archives of Surgery. The cover has been completely redesigned, and illustrations and space have been rearranged to present a maximum amount of material in the minimum compass compatible with good readability. Since it has been felt, in line with the policy of the Editorial Board to attempt to keep abreast of the major interests of all surgeons by such innovations as publication of Scientific Exhibits, editorials on timely topics, etc., some change in the physical form of the A. M. A. Archives of Surgery was in order. The editors accept a full share of responsibility for the changes. This is the second change in the format of the A. M. A. Archives of Surgery since its publication began, in 1920.

The editors will continue to do their part in selecting new, reliable, and informative material

First Page Preview View Large
First page PDF preview
First page PDF preview