[Skip to Navigation]
Access to paid content on this site is currently suspended due to excessive activity being detected from your IP address 34.237.124.210. Please contact the publisher to request reinstatement.
Other
July 1936

News and Comment

Arch NeurPsych. 1936;36(1):170. doi:10.1001/archneurpsyc.1936.02260070180014

This article is only available in the PDF format. Download the PDF to view the article, as well as its associated figures and tables.

Abstract

NEW YORK HOSPITAL—WESTCGESTER DIVISION  The Governors of the Society of the New York Hospital announce that the name of Bloomingdale Hospital at White Plains, N. Y., has been changed to New York Hospital—Westchester Division in order to convey a clearer understanding than has heretofore prevailed of the relation of this hospital to the society by which it has been conducted since it was established in 1821. This seems especially advisable because of the great progress in the psychiatric work and facilities of the society at White Plains and the closer relations with the New York Hospital, 525 East Sixty-Eighth Street, New York., by the establishment there of the Payne Whitney Psychiatric Clinic. The governors also announce that Dr. Clarence O. Cheney, formerly director of the New York State Psychiatric Institute and Hospital and formerly professor of psychiatry at Columbia University, is now medical director of the Westchester Division.

FIRST INTERNATIONAL 

×