[Skip to Content]
[Skip to Content Landing]
Article
March 14, 1925

Medical News

JAMA. 1925;84(11):823-828. doi:10.1001/jama.1925.02660370033019

This article is only available in the PDF format. Download the PDF to view the article, as well as its associated figures and tables.

Abstract

(Physicians will confer a favor by sending for this department items of news of more or less general interest: such as relate to society activities, new hospitals, education, public health, etc.)

CALIFORNIA 

Demonstration Clinic Made Permanent.  —The Los Angeles Child Guidance Clinic was recently established permanently by the division on prevention of delinquency, National Committee for Mental Hygiene, following the demonstration conducted for one year by Dr. Ralph C. P. Truitt. The clinic will continue to be housed in the Anita Baldwin Hospital. It is supported by the Community Chest, with a budget of $25,000. The board of directors of the Southern California Society for Mental Hygiene will act as the board of directors for the clinic. The officers are: Rev. Edwin P. Ryland, president; Drs. Henry D. Eaton and Etta G. Gray, vice presidents, and Mr. John Stevens, secretary. Dr. Edgar Van Norman Emery is director.

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 

First Page Preview View Large
First page PDF preview
First page PDF preview
×