[Skip to Content]
[Skip to Content Landing]
Article
September 17, 1949

Medical News

JAMA. 1949;141(3):209-212. doi:10.1001/jama.1949.02910030039014

This article is only available in the PDF format. Download the PDF to view the article, as well as its associated figures and tables.

Abstract

CONNECTICUT 

State Society Moves to New Home.—  On August 25 the offices of the Connecticut State Medical Society were moved to the society's new building at 160 St. Ronan Street in New Haven. The new home was made possible by contributions from the society's members and memorial gifts by friends of physicians. The building is a two story, L-shaped brick structure, measuring 66 by 57 feet. The first floor provides a conference room, three offices, kitchen, storage and boiler rooms. The second floor has six offices, a small conference room, a stenographic department and a mailing room. There is a parking lot in the rear of the building. Space is available in the new building for the Connecticut State Medical Journal offices, which for many years have been located in Hartford. It is anticipated these will soon be moved to New Haven. The society's building committee was headed by Dr.

First Page Preview View Large
First page PDF preview
First page PDF preview
×