[Skip to Content]
[Skip to Content Landing]
Article
October 8, 1955

GOVERNMENT SERVICES

JAMA. 1955;159(6):619. doi:10.1001/jama.1955.02960230083018

This article is only available in the PDF format. Download the PDF to view the article, as well as its associated figures and tables.

Abstract

ARMY 

Personal.—  Col. Dwight M. Kuhns has been named deputy director of the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology.—Col. Bryan C. T. Fenton has been appointed chief of the supply division in the office of the surgeon general, replacing Col. Jenner G. Jones, who has been assigned to the Armed Services Medical Procurement Agency, Brooklyn, N. Y.—Dr. Theodor Wagner-Jauregg has resigned from his position as chief, medicinal chemistry branch, Chemical Corps Medical Laboratories, Army Chemical Center, Md., and will accept a position as chief of the chemical laboratories of the pharmaceutical firm of B. Siegfried, A. G., Zofingen, Switzerland. Dr. Wagner-Jauregg is one of a group of three scientists who came from Germany in 1948 to work for the Chemical Corps. The other two scientists, Dr. Hans J. Trurnit, Medical Laboratories, and Dr. F. W. Hoffman, Chemical and Radiological Laboratories, have become United States citizens.

ATOMIC ENERGY COMMISSION 

Research Contracts Announced 

First Page Preview View Large
First page PDF preview
First page PDF preview
×