[Skip to Content]
[Skip to Content Landing]
Article
May 11, 1912

Medical News

JAMA. 1912;LVIII(19):1451-1459. doi:10.1001/jama.1912.04260050127019

This article is only available in the PDF format. Download the PDF to view the article, as well as its associated figures and tables.

Abstract

CONNECTICUT 

Dispensary Needs.  —The Hartford Dispensary announces a deficit of $900 and makes an urgent plea for subscriptions to wipe out this indebtedness.

Hospital Dedicated.  —The Cyril and Julia C. Johnson Memorial Hospital, Stafford Springs, has been formally dedicated. The hospital has cost $75,000 and will accommodate thirty-five patients. It has also an endowment fund of $200,000.

Library for Medical Society.  —The Hartford Medical Society has practically decided on plans for a $10,000 addition to the Hunt Memorial Building, to be used for library purposes. Plans have also been outlined for an amphitheater, to cost about $15,000.

ILLINOIS 

New Officers.  —Central Illinois Medical Society, at Pana, April 30: president, Dr. S. E. Munson, Springfield; secretary, Dr. Walter. Burgess, Pana.

St. John's an Open Hospital.  —On April 29, St. John's Hospital, Springfield, ceased to have a regular medical staff, but became an open hospital, at which all regular practitioners will be

First Page Preview View Large
First page PDF preview
First page PDF preview
×