This article is only available in the PDF format. Download the PDF to view the article, as well as its associated figures and tables.
SOCIETE FRABÇAISE DE DERMATOLOGIE ET DE SYPHILIGRAPHIE
The following regulations have been announced for the awarding of an anonymous biannual prize of 5,000 francs through the Société française de dermatologie et de syphiligraphie:
1. The prize will be awarded every two years for the best essay (printed or in manuscript) on a subject relating to cutaneous or venereal diseases, provided that the essay represents a true scientific advance. Every alternate time the prize will be competitive, the subject being given by the executive committee.
2. The prize may be divided among several competitors.
3. Competitors may be either French or foreign writers, but the manuscripts must be written in or translated into French.
4. Competitive essays include those which have been printed in the two preceding years or unpublished manuscripts which must be published during the year following the award of the prize.
5. The jury is authorized to award
News and Comment. Arch Derm Syphilol. 1937;36(3):616–617. doi:https://doi.org/10.1001/archderm.1937.01480030143018
Customize your JAMA Network experience by selecting one or more topics from the list below.
Create a personal account or sign in to: