This article is only available in the PDF format. Download the PDF to view the article, as well as its associated figures and tables.
The scientific program of the next meeting of the Academy of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology, which is to be held at Atlantic City next October, will be as follows:
Address by the president ..Dr. Harris P. Mosher, Boston Address by the guest of honor ..Mr. Herbert Tilley, London, England Symposium on Brain Abscess:
1. From the Standpoint of the Ophthalmologist. ..Dr. W. L. Benedict, Rochester, Minn.
2. From the Standpoint of the Otolaryngologist.. Dr. Wells P. Eagleton, Newark, N. J.
3. From the Standpoint of the Brain Surgeon..Dr. William J. Mixter, Boston
4. Methods of Drainage Dr. Harry P. Cahill, Boston Discussers: Dr. George W. Swift, Seattle, and Dr. S. J. Kopetsky, New York
1. Contracted Visual Fields: An Analysis of Two Hundred and Fifty Consecutive Cases. .Dr. W. D. Rowland and Dr. A. W. Rowe, Boston
2. Pathology of Perforating Injuries of the Eye with Report of
PROGRAM FOR THE ACADEMY OF OPHTHALMOLOGY AND OTOLARYNGOLOGY. Arch Otolaryngol. 1929;9(6):677. doi:10.1001/archotol.1929.00620030709013
Monkeypox Resource Center
Customize your JAMA Network experience by selecting one or more topics from the list below.