This article is only available in the PDF format. Download the PDF to view the article, as well as its associated figures and tables.
The program of the congress, which will be held on Aug. 1-2, 1930, is announced. The papers on ophthalmology are:
1. Dr. Roderick O'Connor, Oakland, Calif.: Ocular Muscle Action Under Sherrington's Law ; Its Influence on Operative Results.
2. Dr. Beulah Cushman, Chicago: Tuberculous Iridocyclitis.
3. Dr. A. M. Lemoine, Kansas City, Mo.: Subject to be announced later.
4. Dr. J. S. Friedenwald, Baltimore: Pigmentary Degeneration of the Retina in Late Neurosyphilis.
5. Dr. H. G. Merrill, Provo, Utah: Uveitis Associated with Parotitis.
6. Dr. A. B. Bruner, Cleveland: Some Clinical Aspects of Acute Glaucoma.
7. Dr. Edward Jackson, Denver: The Control of Myopia.
The following are the papers on otolaryngology:
8. Dr. L. W. Dean, St. Louis: The Relationship Between Otolaryngology and Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
9. Dr. A. M. Painter, Kansas City, Mo.: The Tonsil Question.
10. Dr. T. S. Blakesley, Kansas City, Mo.: An Operation for Chronic Dacryocystitis.
COLORADO CONGRESS OF OPHTHALMOLOGY AND OTO-LARYNGOLOGY. Arch Otolaryngol. 1930;12(1):111–112. doi:10.1001/archotol.1930.03570010121017
Artificial Intelligence Resource Center
Customize your JAMA Network experience by selecting one or more topics from the list below.