[Skip to Content]
Access to paid content on this site is currently suspended due to excessive activity being detected from your IP address 18.207.240.35. Please contact the publisher to request reinstatement.
[Skip to Content Landing]
Article
March 1956

News and Comment

AMA Arch Otolaryngol. 1956;63(3):298. doi:10.1001/archotol.1956.03830090070018

This article is only available in the PDF format. Download the PDF to view the article, as well as its associated figures and tables.

Abstract

GENERAL NEWS 

American Hearing Society Moves.  —National headquarters of the American Hearing Society moved to 1800 H St., N.W., Washington 6, D.C., Jan. 1, 1956. The agency has occupied offices at 817 14th St., N.W., in Washington since 1948.Attractive, conveniently arranged, and providing improved working conditions for the staff, the headquarters include a reception room, secretaries' bay, six private offices, conference room, department for mailing literature and handling Hearing News subscriptions.The new headquarters are located in a remodeled building, whose owners redecorated and subdivided the 12th-floor space to specifications of the American Hearing Society's Executive Director, Crayton Walker. All of the offices are air-conditioned.

ANNOUNCEMENTS  Postgraduate Course in Rhinoplasty, Reconstructive Surgery of the Nasal Septum, and Otoplasty.—The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, in affiliation with Columbia University announces an intensive postgraduate course in Rhinoplasty, Reconstructive Surgery of the Nasal Septum, and Otoplasty, to be given by Irving B.

First Page Preview View Large
First page PDF preview
First page PDF preview
×