This article is only available in the PDF format. Download the PDF to view the article, as well as its associated figures and tables.
Appointments and Promotions.—The Faculty of Medicine of the University of Bordeaux announces the appointment of Dr. Guérin as chief of the Children's Surgery and Orthopedic Clinic, and of Dr. Cueille as associate.
The Municipal Council of Paris has commissioned the Public Aid Association to assist them in maintaining the congenital syphilis clinics organized at the Lariboisière Hospital, and the Baudelocque and Tarnier Clinics.The Naples Pediatric Clinic was opened recently. Many prominent Italian physicians witnessed the inaugural exercises.The children's dispensary at 146 Saint-Ouen Avenue, Paris, operated for many years by the women of the French Red Cross, has been enlarged by the addition of forty beds for orthopedic, surgical and other conditions. These were made possible by the gift of an American, Miss Fuerth.
Texas Children's Hospital.—A movement, inspired by leading Texas business men, is now under way in that state to
News and Comment. Am J Dis Child. 1929;37(6):1272–1273. doi:10.1001/archpedi.1929.01930060149021